DURABILITY Outlasts other standard idlers
RELIABILITY Simply the best warranty in the industry
DESIGN Premium quality components and manufacturing techniques
AVAILABILITY Fast delivery of standard and custom idlers
Designed with latest 3D design and simulation software.
Manufactured and assembled in the USA.
• 1045 TG&P (Turned Ground and Polished) solid shafts.
• Die Cast Aluminum Outer and Inner seal.
• High quality sealed ball bearings.
• Precision two bearing guide roll.
• No friction style guide plates that will cut belt edges.
• Bolt on design allows for replacement if damaged in the field.
• Heavy Duty precision pivot assy to allow for rapid response of the trainer movement for belt training.
• Built with two bearing surfaces a bronze thrust washer and bronze sleeve bushing.
• Allows trainer to withstand side loading and not bind up.
• Two piece labrinth sealing system to protect from contaminants